At Centre dentaire et d’implantologie LaSalle, we use the most modern technologies to enhance our patients’ experience and achieve the highest standards of dental care.
3D jaw radiography with Cone-Beam CT scan allows :
- Improved diagnosis;
- Safer implant placement
- wisdom teeth extraction and root canal procedures;
- Reduced radiation dose compared to medical scan.
Dental machining chambers
CAD-CAM or computer-assisted technologies are used to produce dental crowns and bridges. At the clinic, we use two Roland machining units that provide our patients with several advantages:
Precise, aesthetic restorations;
Crowns fabricated in a single appointment with the dentist;
Speed and greater control over the final result, since the entire fabrication process takes place in the clinic.
At the clinic, we use a variety of virtual design software and 3D printing to design a variety of precise, customized parts for our patients. Formlabs dental printer technology can be used for a wide range of applications, including :
- The creation of surgical guides for implant placement;
- Dental models for aesthetic smile planning and tooth whitening;
- Occlusal plates to prevent teeth grinding (bruxism) and tooth wear.
Centrifuge and PRF technique
Blood samples taken in the centrifuge are used to recover PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin). PRF contains stem cells and growth factors that can be reinjected into the healing site after surgery. The main advantages are:
- Reduce healing time (tooth extraction and bone regeneration);
- Reduce the risk of post-operative complications in certain surgical procedures.
The diode laser is used in the clinic for, among other things:
- Perform minor surgery (frenectomy and fibroma removal);
- Modify the shape of gums.
One of the main advantages of laser surgery is accelerated healing.